Our offices are registered with and licensed by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), the independent body that regulates care provided in England by the NHS, local authorities, private companies and by voluntary organisations.
This means that we are legally responsible for making sure that we meet essential standards of quality and safety to maintain our CQC registration and licence. The essential standards are:
- you can expect to be involved and told what’s happening at every stage of your care
- you can expect care, treatment and support that meets your needs
- you can expect to be safe
- you can expect to be cared for by expert staff
- you can expect your care provider to constantly check the quality of its services.
To find further information from the Care Quality Commission, please visit www.cqc.org.uk
To find out more about how Sterling Homecare can support you with home care and personal assistance in your home and community, please contact us.